Monday 8 October 2012

Rain, rain, rain or I should've looked at the Met Office weather report before I left!

It rained on the school run today. Not poured, but a steady rain that eventually began to soak through my raincoat. Since the start of the new school year we have been trying to walk to the next town when Toddler has a morning session at pre-school. (I really should think of a new blogging name for Toddler as Toddler really isn't a Toddler any more.) We are fair-weather walkers I must admit and I normally check the forecast, but today I didn't. But every cloud has a silver lining-the children don't mind one jot about being under the raincover, they positively enjoy it. I know that a good few of my friend's children hate being under a raincover and will scream blue murder and try and rip the thing off. The other silver lining of the walk back this morning was a beautiful sight-A spider web, with said spider sitting right in the middle, the web bejewelled by raindrops. I tried to get a pic of it on my phone but it just wouldn't have come out. That beautiful little spider web made it all worth it.


My trusty e3 bought off ebay for a bargin price with everything included-some of the best money I ever spent.

2 comments:

  1. I tried and failed to photograph a spiders web too this week! It must be the season for them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a shame, they're so beautiful. They're just so hard to capture.

    ReplyDelete