Friday 22 June 2012

R.I.P. kettle

A couple of days ago our kettle just stopped working. I knew Him Indoors was out and about for work so I asked him to stop by one of the nearby supermarkets on his way home to pick up a new one.

He was asked to bring back a cream or clear kettle and this is what he brought back.


I made the point that that was not what I'd asked for.

But it goes so well with the splashback was the reply.

The light is slightly different in the two shots but they are indeed a near perfect match.

Don't you just hate it when they're right like that!


1 comment:

  1. That made me smile as soon as i saw the shot of the kettle i thought that matches the splash back what a good choice. Funnily enough we have just got a nearly identical one in silver your man has taste and he is also very brave!! choosing to go against a womans wish honestly hehe xx

    ReplyDelete