Wednesday 7 December 2011

Toddler's induction to pre-school

This afternoon was Toddler's induction to pre-school.  She hadn't taken a nap (induction was between 1:30 and 2:30pm), and I thought we were going to be in for a rough ride.  Him indoors (HID) came with us as he hadn't seen the setting before and was curious to know where Toddler was going to be spending three afternoons a week.  I was ready for crying, screaming and "I don't like it!" as I thought Toddler was in a mood having not slept yet.  I should have had more faith!  Toddler went with the teacher (we were instructed to stay in the room but stay seated on the periphery) and had a great time spending an hour doing the sorts of activities the other children were engaged in.

I can only hope that when I come to leave her for real in a month or so she'll be as easy-going.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment