Thanks to Kate from Kate takes 5 for making me actually sit down and think about some goals for myself. It's been SO long since I've thought about any goals for myself. I've thought about goals for Toddler-No I'm definitely not a Tiger Mum, Toddler's goals have been more like-try the big slide in the park. Goals for the house-must get kitchen finished. Etc. etc.
Hmmmm...goals for myself-here goes...
1. Must improve my 5-a-day number. At the moment I'm getting about 1-poor show I know.
2. Actually try out some of the recipes I spend so much time reading.
3. Catch up with two friends I've been meaning to catch up with for ages.
4. Back up my photos. I must have loads that if (God forbid) anything were to happen to my laptop would be gone for good.
5. Get more active in the great outdoors.
I've got my doubts about numbers 1 and 4 but I will try. Perhaps sticking this list to my fridge door might help.